Shekoli, Ahnee, Boozhoo, Koolamalsi, Welcome….. Celebrating over 50 years of service
The N’Amerind Friendship Centre is a non-profit organization committed to the promotion of physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual well-being of native people and in particular, urban native people.
The commitment is realized through the implementation of culturally relevant programs aimed at social recreational and educational needs; at developing leadership, at increasing awareness levels of native heritage, establishing resources for community development and in promoting the development of urban aboriginal self-governing institutions.
Realizing the Mission
The Aboriginal Friendship Centre movement guides volunteers, Board of Directors, committee members and staff in working diligently, enthusiastic, effortless and with much dedication to ensure that we positively effect the quality of life for Aboriginal people of London and surrounding area.
Together We Walk The Red Path
If you require assistance from one of our staff please email (individual email) or send a message
through our Facebook Page
If you are feeling unwell
- you can use the self assessment tool at https://covid19checkup.ca
- Call Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000 for Telephone assessment if you have COVID-19 like symptoms, including fever, a new or worsening cough or new or worsening shortness of breath
- if you are not able to assess your symptoms, visit the COVID-19 Assessment Centres for further Information
Anyone with severe respiratory illness or a medical emergency should go to the hospital. Signs of severe respiratory illness include:
- shortness of breath
-severe fever that does not come down with Tylenol/Acetaminophen
- Energy so low that you are physically unable to get out of bed or barely able and must rest again immediately
Please be safe and continue to provide social distancing when possible!
PLEASE BE SURE TO CALL BEFORE COMING IN - All programs are subject to change /weather permitting
|Please be advised that N'Amerind Friendship Centre membership is up for renewal |
Due to COVID-19 we are having to do this year renewal and new memberships a little different
If possible please download and print the membership form , once complete (forms will be available from reception as well) bring money and form to the Centre - Monday to Friday 11 am til 2pm -
Buzz to reception upon arrival -
1. greet you
2. receive the money and form
3. give a receipt for the funds received
4. Membership Cards will be mailed out every Tuesday via Canada Post
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL
If you are not feeling well please stay home and take care - Health and Safe is utmost important at this time.